ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Homepage background is Black

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/29/15 11:01 PM Views: 913 Replies: 6
Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 11:01 PM

Hi CC,
Ever since we corrected the format of the classmate profiles, my homepage background is black when I first go into my site. If I click around on other pages and then come back to the home page, it is usually the way it should be, but not always.
I would appreciate your checking into this for me. I have checked with a classmate to see if this is standard for others, but I believe it is just on mine (the administrator).
Thanking you in advance.
TraceyVery Happy

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:25 AM - Response #1

Your background is set to black and there is no background image.

Go to Change Design, go down a bit and you'll see the section Site Colors (and also an option to load a background image).

I suspect that when you changed over it lost the prior settings. ALL your classmates are seeing black, not just you Idea

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:08 PM - Response #2

Actually, I think it looks pretty neat!!!!!!

Ken

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:51 PM - Response #3

As neat as that may look, I agree, something is not right. However it has nothing to do with the move to the new profiles. What were the last changes you made to the homepage? Did you change the homepage or an announcement? We may need to revert back one version. You have a lot of content for me to easily debug this.

errrrr... um, it looks like while I was typing the above, that you may have fixed the issue. I just went back to your homepage and all looks well again.

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:08 PM - Response #4

Tracey, I have no idea the answer to your question but I saw your flip and wanted to see what your class year was. Mine was 1966. We all had flips with a few bubbles thrown in. Lol

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 2:22 PM - Response #5

Yes, I see that today it is white like it should be. I did not change anything. Will let you know if it stays white.

Thank you

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 3:45 PM - Response #6

I still see Black, checked in three browsers, all the same.

What does it say on your Change Design page?

Technically - the body CSS says background-color: #000000; which is black.

So if it showed white somebody was messing with it and now it reverted. Clear your cache to see what I see or else use another browser that you have not used lately.

Edited 10/30/15 3:46 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.