ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

CC 3.0. Are we getting closer?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/05/11 11:07 PM Views: 1209 Replies: 3
Friday, August 5, 2011 at 11:07 PM

I am so anxious for starting to receive the fruit of CC 3.0 upgrade. I hear lots about it, but when will it be here?

Mainly, I am interested in the CC 3.0, so that you can get started on what I consider the most desired enhancement of all, the ALUMNI PAGE!!Very Happy

I see great things happening when the Alumni Page is released, so any estimate (rough is OK) on that project??

LOL, I am willing to pay bribery for these. How many Brownies do I need to send? Laughing

Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 11:15 PM - Response #1

It will be released with all of the problems are fixed (most likely it will be after reunion season because they don't want to break anything accidentally - but that is just my guess)

Begging, bribery, and nagging don't work, sorry.

We don't give estimates, sorry (not even rough estimates).

Monday, January 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM - Response #2

Are we getting any closer to release of CC 3.0? There are apparently a lot of people clinging to the hopes of enhancements in the near future.

Can we get just a hint of when? Like next quarter, end of year, etc. Reunion season is coming up fast again. My new Class of 1962 website is starting their 50Th Reunion preparation meetings this weekend.

Monday, January 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM - Response #3

Brad said in another forum entry that the new Reunion Planner is expected later this month (he said Jan 27th).

The rest of ClassCreator 3.0 will continue to be released in modules. It is not just one update and then you have ClassCreator 3.0. It is many smaller or module updates.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.