ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New Members Having Problems

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/02/18 05:07 PM Views: 455 Replies: 6
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 5:07 PM

Two new members recently joined our site, and below is a problem I’m not sure how to fix. Their names are JoAnne Huffman (McCallister) and John McCallister (husband and wife.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
——————————————
When both of us log in and look at Classmate Profiles both of our names, John McCallister and Joanne Huffman McCallister are no longer present on the list. This may be normal and may not be? Did not intend to block our names, but maybe did? Furthermore, when I hit a name on the list as example, John Mallory - my other roommate with John Miller - it says for both Jo and I when we log in that we do not have access to the page until the account is approved. Again this may be normal, and may take some time for approval. If this is the case, not a problem, but thought you should know just in case there may be an issue, or more likely I messed something up. If you don't mind, can you please advise in your convenience and/or feel free to correct if needed. Also, sure you see, but just in case, you can reach me at {john.f.mccallister@gmail.com} or {joanne.mccallister.com}. Thanks for all of your help and take care..

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 5:22 PM - Response #1

You have not yet approved the new members (as well as others) that are listed in your New Member Verifications that are awaiting you in your notifications box on your homepage. Once verified, their names will return to the Classmate profiles page.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 8:14 PM - Response #2

I don’t see the notification box on the homepage. I did find the list of people, but still didn’t see anywhere to approve. Help?

Can someone help me with this

Edited 10/03/18 10:32 AM
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:39 PM - Response #3

Not sure why you don't see the Classmates needing Verification link on the home page, but...

Go to each classmate's Profile using Manage Classmates, Edit Classmates, Edit Profile. At the bottom, you'll find a Classmate Verification box where you can verify them.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:48 PM - Response #4

I just did that, and that option isn’t there. It might be because I quit as administrator, and when my replacement added me back as administrator he didn’t give me all the permissions I should have.

Could that be the problem? If so, what permission should he give me.

Could you call me to try and help fix this issue.
513-742-2659

Thank you.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 1:05 PM - Response #5

Although you can't see them, there's a list of Admin options and permissions in your profile. The root evidently did not check the Member Verification box under Admin Features.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 2:23 PM - Response #6

I will have him check that.

Thank you very much.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.