ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Video Program

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/06/10 11:18 AM Views: 1259 Replies: 3
Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Good Saturday Morning,

I believe I copied the name or site for a video editing program from the Help Forums. I can not find it. Sad

A classmate's video is in sections that are out of order and is too long for YouTube. If I am to use it, I need to edit it.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
Gwen

Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 5:38 PM - Response #1

The Windows Movie Maker program that comes free with Windows is quite good and can be used for most basic video editing. The cost is right too.

Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad!

I've not used Windows Video Player, which is why I did not think about it. However, I keep hitting road blocks with this video. The good old error box opened with "...VOB is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker." VOB is the file extension. I had to download VLC to play it as I couldn't hear the audio with Windows Media Player. I wonder if I can change the file type in VLC. This video is not that good. I was using it for the content (introductions around the room while over 100 waited to go to the buffetSad)

Any other suggestions are always welcome.

Gwen

Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 8:11 PM - Response #3

VOB means it's a DVD file, and that means you need to convert it if you wish to edit it and/or display it on the web. See this thread.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.