ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Missing Classmates - Can't Add Email

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/15/22 03:22 PM Views: 212 Replies: 3
Friday, July 15, 2022 at 3:22 PM

On our Missing Classmates page it says if you know someone's email address you can add it. However, if I click on a name I get the "If you are X, please click here to join...". There is no way to enter an email for someone else. What am I missing?

Friday, July 15, 2022 at 5:40 PM - Response #1

Go to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, and select the "Details" of the classmate. You can enter their email address there.

Friday, July 15, 2022 at 7:33 PM - Response #2

Richard --- On your Missing Classmates list, your second sentence reads, "If you know the email address for any Classmate below you can click on the Classmate's name to quickly send an email invitation to our site."

To activate this feature you need to do this:

Under Admin Functions > Preferences, scroll down to "Missing Classmate Invitation," check the box and click "Save Preferences" at the bottom of the page. Then, when you click on someone's name on the Missing Classmate's list, this sentence will appear: "XXX has not joined the site yet. Do you know where XXX is? If so, please click here to invite XXX to join our site!"

Edited 07/16/22 12:17 AM
Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 11:40 AM - Response #3

I was looking for a way that non-admins could contact people they know who have not joined the site yet. Thank you, Scott. You answered my question.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.