ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

school picture

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/28/13 05:25 PM Views: 907 Replies: 9
Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I was trying some new designs and lost my school picture that was at the top right.. I went back to the design I was using, #4, but I can't remember how to put the school picture back in.
thanks

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM - Response #1

Lynda,

We don't have a copy of the photo, but if you have a copy of it, you can add it again on the CHANGE DESIGN menu, scroll down to the third section. It will be called "School Photo:". Browse your local hard drive for the image and then UPLOAD it.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:44 PM - Response #2

I am using theme design from the 60's. Before, the picture of my school showed up perfectly. Now it appears that it is thinner and the whole picture does not show up. Not sure if this has been reported yet.

Great job. I like the changes.

George

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM - Response #3

Hi George,

The image should be loading correctly now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 6:14 PM - Response #4

Thank you for the fantastic service. I appreciate it. keep up the outstanding work.

George

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM - Response #5

We are using a portrait of Robert E. Lee in that "school photo" position at the top right.
We now have three Robert E. Lee's.
I have tried removing and replacing with that same image in the largest jpg I can find.
It still triples him.

Thanks,
J Bruce

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 6:57 PM - Response #6

Currently portrait orientation images uploaded here will tile. We'll put in a fix for this so there's white space to the left and right of the image. Your best bet is to upload a landscape orientation image if you have one. If you'd like to stick with the current image the fix for this will make the live system within the next couple days.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:44 PM - Response #7

Hi Brad
I seem to have the same problem as George. When using the 1960's page design, the bottom half of the school picture is cut off. The picture doesn't bleed into the lower grey area of the header.
A similar thing happens when using some of the new designs. In the same top right area the bottom half of the class years do no show.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM - Response #8

And I have the same problem, my school photo used to be clearly visible in the upper right corner but now it's covered up. I don't believe I have the photo on my new computer so I would really like it if we could give it more room so I can see it. www.southwest79.com. Thanks, Vicki!

Edited 01/28/13 9:45 PM
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM - Response #9

I have fixed the following issue for a few of the sites above. IF you are using one of the themed templates such as the 1960's 70's etc, you may be seeing that your school photo is cut off and only showing a little less than half.

The fix (for now) is to go to Change Design and switch the template to the 1950 template and save. Then change it back to your original template and save. I don't know why, but that should fix it for you. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.