ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Image editor

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/17/15 12:29 PM Views: 955 Replies: 9
Friday, July 17, 2015 at 12:29 PM

I am using Google Chrome. I can not find the image editor anymore. Where did it go?

Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:01 PM - Response #1

The image editor is no longer in the system. It has been replaced in both the Gallery Creator as well as the member profile galleries.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1:05 PM - Response #2

Not sure if the problem we are having is the "image editor" but when we go to upload a yearbook picture the box that says "upload new image" and the box that says "OK" are really unreadable. The box is blue and the letters are black but you can barely read. I am not sure if we changed the colors.
Suggestions?

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 1:43 PM - Response #3

There was something similar posted last week {HERE}
As I recall, it had something to do with Chrome settings.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:40 PM - Response #4

I have the same issue in Firefox.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 7:28 PM - Response #5

yup

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 9:31 PM - Response #6

Just tried it here. Looks like maybe they're defaulting to school colors. Ours are red and black, and the Upload New Image box and "OK" box are red with hard to read black text. Interestingly, the primary frame around all the pictures is red with easily readable white lettering.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 10:01 PM - Response #7

Black (or very dark blue) text is not one of the colors I have active. The "blue" background is our color though. Maybe that's just a coincidence Very Happy

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 2:51 PM - Response #8

This is related to another issue that is already with the programmer. Sending another message to him now.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 11:49 PM - Response #9

Replaced with what? How do I download a picture to a gallery and resize it, put a label on the picture, and place it in the gallery? Thanks.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.