ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Refer someone to ClassCreator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/07/13 03:37 PM Views: 799 Replies: 1
Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I just convinced one of our classes at WHS to use your site for their reunion. I know you probably don't want to hear these suggestions, but I'll offer them anyway.

When I clicked on Subscription, I found the Referral Program. I clicked on Details. When I did that (I was in a library at the time), I followed the directions in #1, clicked on this link and your announcer started talking about Class Creator - couldn't you make that optional so someone like me isn't embarrassed with the talking? In any case, I never did see a link there. I then noticed #2 and further down our Affiliate Information. I couldn't copy and past it without having blue lettering on our purple background, so I ended up just typing it in manually. Maybe you could fix that???

I'm also hoping that I can give her a spreadsheet with all of the relevant information that alums from her class have entered including Profile page info so she can upload all of that not just the contact information. Also, I'm hoping that after her reunion she can likewise give me a spreadsheet with her then current information about her classmates and I can upload that.

I understand about the money thing and not allowing multiple access to a single database even with them paying, so at least this upload and downloading via a spreadsheet, though cumbersome, would be very helpful. I'm sure I can sell more classes on using your site if this would work - probably the same for other multi-year sites.

Thanks

Friday, February 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM - Response #1

Thanks for the suggestions Joe. I will forward for consideration.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.