ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Does Anyone use CC for Home owner association

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/28/21 11:51 AM Views: 211 Replies: 1
Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:51 AM

I looking for examples/ answers to questions on if/how well CC could be used for a Home Owners/Property Owners Association. Eg.
1. How would you use to collect and manage collection of Dues/fees?
2. Post meeting minutes (PDF)
3. Can the admin add additional fields such as; dues paid to 2021, Dues Paid to 2022, Property Owner Type (Commercial, Resident, Associate (Renter) etc. that can not be viewed by members? Can we get purports and excel output of such data?

Any assistance would be much appreciated. I would welcome the ability to contact directly so we could discuss such uses benefit shortcomings etc. would be much appreciated.
Ron

Monday, March 1, 2021 at 11:47 AM - Response #1

I set up a CC site similar to one that you want to establish. It was set up for residents of a condo complex that is covered by an HOA but is not associated with it. Your items 2 and 3 can be accomplished and I presume the Event Planner could be set up to collect dues but might take some doing. You can click on email to contact me directly if you wish. It is my preferred method of communication as I'm very hard of hearing and even with captioning the phone can be challenging to use.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.