ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Notifications From Class Creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/31/22 08:41 PM Views: 181 Replies: 3
Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 8:41 PM

I have had this issue for some time and thought it got resolved but is appearing again.
When I receive a notification of a new classmate has joined it shows it being sent by one of my classmates, not me or the system. This also occurs when birthday notices, again from this same classmate. This classmate is not an administrator.
Have never been able to figure this out. I can forward the last one I got to whoever needs to deal with it.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 12:32 AM - Response #1

You can forward to info@classcreator.com, however, what might be happening is that you somehow saved their name in your contact list tied to the email address noreply@classcreator.net (the address used for mailing lists from the system.

Search that email address in your contact list and remove the name connection tied to it if there is one.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 8:28 AM - Response #2

OK thanks..

Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 8:47 AM - Response #3

think that did it....on contact list she was tied to no reply...deleted that entry....should solve problem. when i tried forwarding email to you the address was no reply...thats when I found it on her contact info..thanks for help.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.