ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

project playlist

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/09/08 03:36 PM Views: 1291 Replies: 3
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 3:36 PM

I am trying to add music to my page. After trying so many times I gave up. Can some one please HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!. Im going crazy.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 3:45 PM - Response #1

Where in the process did you go wrong? Can you tell me what page you're trying to add the playlist to? Can you add it and leave it in "broken" state so I can see it?

Make sure you are following the directions in our FAQS for this:

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Building Your Site
3) Read Question #15

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 4:39 PM - Response #2

I also have a comment and a question regarding adding music to pages. I had a hard time adding music to the In Memory page, but then figured out that I can do it on the individual deceased classmate pages inside and at the bottom of the "obituary" box. I shrank the playlist box down to 250 x 150 and deleted the last 6 lines of code, so that the ring tones, create your own playlist,etc. boxes don't show. I made the playlist box black.

Can I add music to my own profile page so that people hear it when they are reading my profile? And is there any way to add music to the Message Forum page so that people hear tunes while reading and responding?

Thanks,
Retha
www.lasplumas69.com

Edited 12/09/08 4:40 PM
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM - Response #3

You can add a Playlist player to your own Profile page, yes. Just paste the code in your Youtube videos box. Although that box was made for videos, technically any third party plugin can be inserted there.

No, you cannot put continual music on your forums, because people go from page to page and it would disrupt the music. But if you put the Playlist anywhere else on your site, just use the "pop out player" option that Playlist offers. This way Classamtes can pop out the player so it's separate from your site. And in this way Classmates can listen to your music the entire time while browsing your site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.