ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

last login date

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/09/08 11:38 AM Views: 1258 Replies: 2
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 11:38 AM

Brad,

I appreciate all you do to make these sites so usable! I get great feedback from my classmates (so much so I am almost embarrassed that it is so easy to set up).

One request would be to add another field to the download-able spreadsheet that would be the date of their last login. This would be very helpful in assessing the usage of the site. Not sure if that is something that is currently logged or not, but it would be useful information, I think.

Thanks again!
Michelle

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 11:44 AM - Response #1

Sounds like a good idea. Would give a quick glimpse into who's not been to the system for awhile in case you want to email people or something like that to get them involved again.

Added to list of things to discuss with programmers after Christmas. Right now I'm in "totally leave the programmers alone" mode while they try to get some signifcant new featuers such as the new Preferences area live. But we will look into this in '09, thanks for the suggestion.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 11:47 AM - Response #2

As always, Brad. You are so responsive. Thanks again for considering it! Have a great holiday season!

Michelle

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.