ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/21/11 10:20 PM Views: 1414 Replies: 2
Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM

I have one classmate who registered and bought reunion tickets for herself along with 3 other guests, who all happen to be our classmates as well. What do I need to do in order for all of their names to show up under the registered guests. The one classmate is bringing her husband who also happens to be part of our class. The other couple that is joining them is also married and both of them are classmates as well. Will I be able to print a name tag for all of them even though 3 of them are listed under guests and not the actual registered classmate?

Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 11:00 PM - Response #1

See bottom where it says ADD ATTENDEE in Attendees (within Reunion Planner).

We had a similar thing with married couples and teachers we invited as "guests".

For married classmates where only one registers, the other person has to be manually added. The "guest" tags are not used - minor detail in making sure you have enough tags to account for the extras.

(I'm working on the nametags, so when I saw what you just described, I let someone else handle this. Looks like it all worked.)

Friday, July 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM - Response #2

I'm not to that point yet, but I'm glad you mentioned this. I think we'll have to do the same for 'attendees' who can't pay for themselves. Thank you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.