ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Image Button help

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/31/08 11:13 PM Views: 1186 Replies: 1
Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Help! I scanned some photos and now trying to upload them. I click the image button, choose my photo, hit "send it to the server" and I wait and wait and wait. Nothing happens. Does it have something to do with the way I scan my photos?

Also the photo I uploaded on the "In Memory" page is very small. Can barely see it. Is it possible to make it biger?

Thanks- Paula

Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 11:35 PM - Response #1

Paula Murphy wrote:

Help! I scanned some photos and now trying to upload them. I click the image button, choose my photo, hit "send it to the server" and I wait and wait and wait. Nothing happens. Does it have something to do with the way I scan my photos?

Also the photo I uploaded on the "In Memory" page is very small. Can barely see it. Is it possible to make it biger?

Thanks- Paula

Are you trying to upload gigantic sized images to the server? If so try resizing them to 1,000 pixels wide first, then upload. If you are uploading an image in the many megabytes it can take a very long time even on a high speed connection. Best policy is to resize first.

The built in In Memory photo is just a thumbnail photo for the upper right corner. You can use it or not, it's up to you. If you do not use it you can upload any images you want at the size you want them. You can put numerous photos with any sizes you want in your In Memory entries now.

Edited 05/09/09 6:57 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.