Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 3:02 PM

Fellow Administrators:
Might you be at your computer or on your device at 4:30 PM ET today? (Yes, in less than two hours of this post.) If so,

You are invited to spend an hour with other Class Creator admins. We help each other, share tips, and more in a virtual chat.

JOIN US TODAY

WHAT: Virtual Chat this afternoon at 4:30 PM ET

Where: https://meet.google.com/tjy-ajuw-xbe

As this invite is for all admins, including those who are not members of TAPConnects.com, please reply to this post or send an email to TAPGwen@gmail.com with your site address, position (Root or Admin), and a question or topic you hope we have time to address.

Requests:
- Please have your meal or snack prior to attending.
- When you ask to join, please give us a moment to admit you as we may be finishing a sentence.
- If you have a question or are stuck on how to do something on your site that will take up a good bit of chat, we may ask to speak with you after the chat or later.

Can't make it? We have one more chat scheduled before the holidays, Wednesday evening the 14th at 7:30 PM ET. We will resume in January 2023.

Thanks to Jessica (CC) for the go-ahead to post this. Smile

Background:

Eleven years ago, I sat here reading posts and replies with two questions in my thoughts and then spoken aloud
- Where did you find that?
- How did you do that?
I had many questions and did not want to wait. With Class Creator's approval, I started TAP - The Administrator's Place to have weekly chats with admins.
Back then, a maximum of 20 met in a Live Chat room keying in our conversations for 1-4 hours. Today, we meet for an hour of virtual chat on Google Meet.