ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

changing answers

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/04/13 09:33 AM Views: 866 Replies: 5
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM

If a classmate originally said they were coming to all of our events and now they are not, how do I change the "yes" to "no" (or vice versa). Because they said "yes" they are getting unnecessary emails and they don't want them!
Also, why would a classmate say they don't see their name on the class list when they have already registered for the reunion? (I can see the name).

Thanks,

Joani

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM - Response #1

If they have already registered, you first need to change their registration via the Reunion Planner. If not, you can go to Manage Classmates > Enter / Edit Classmates > Profile next to the classmate's name.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM - Response #2

Hi Scott,

This person (Mabel Rorie) has registered on the site but is not coming to the reunion (nor has she paid for it). However, months ago, she answered "yes" to attending each of our 3 events. There is nothing to change in Reunion Planner and I know how to go to Manage Classmates>Enter/Edit Classmates>Profile. There I can change everything EXCEPT the answers she gave about coming to the reunion (and pre-reunion dinner and post-reunion breakfast). How do I change those?

Thanks,

Joani

Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM - Response #3

Mabel is found in the Reunion Planner, ATTENDEES page: According to the table below, she DID pay for it.

Roberts (Nanney), Nancy           $115.00       $0.00    +    $        $0.00
======>>>>>>>Rorie (Bickerstaff Williams), Mabel           $88.00       $88.00    +    $        $0.00 <<<<<<--------
Rosenthal, David           $170.00       $170.00    +    $        $0.00

To change the items that she has purchased, you will need to edit her registration questions in the Reunion Planner, ATTENDEES, then click on her name to change her questions and refund her money.

Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM - Response #4

I'm sorry...I must not be making myself clear. Mable HAS ordered merchandise but is NOT coming to the reunion. On her Profile page there are 3 boxes where the classmate can indicate which events they are planning on coming to:

"Attending pre-reunion dinner"

"Attending Mumford High School, class of 1963, 50-year reunion"

"Attending post-reunion breakfast"

Mabel originally answered "yes" to these 3 questions. But she will not be attending any of them (she has, however, ordered and paid for merchandise). I want to change the "yes" to "no" for each of these.

Thanks,

Joani

Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM - Response #5

Ah. Okay.. I had to delete the registrations and then update her profile via the Manage Classmates area.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.