ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Registration Questions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/05/24 11:45 AM Views: 125 Replies: 6
Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 11:45 AM

I have set up a reunion again and have, for the first time, asked a series of reunion questions. I can't figure out:
1. How can a classmate go in and change the registration questions after they have entered them.
2. How can I get a report of the registration question results?
I really appreciate any answers you can give me on this!

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 1:04 PM - Response #1

Hi Nancy,

When the registration page is live once they have registered they will see a receipt section at the top of the page and one option is to Edit responses. They can't edit their tickets but they can Edit custom questions.

The Event Planner reports include the answers to custom questions. Their responses will also be part of the registration notice you receive as the admin.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 1:15 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your quick response! Neither of the solutions you described seem to be available on the multi-class version. ???

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 1:21 PM - Response #3

They are available on all sites.

Do you mean questions during event registration or questions when they join the site?

If you mean questions when they join the site that is all part of their Member Functions > Edit Profile

The profile question responses are part of the download under

Admin Functions > Manage Classmates > Download Class List - just check the questions you wish to include on the download.

Jessica

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 5:11 PM - Response #4

It's the registration for the reunion custom questions. I can't see how to let them edit them once entered and I can't see how to get a report of all the responses.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 6:56 PM - Response #5

I can now see the questions printed on the downloaded report. I still need help finding a way for people to both edit incorrect responses and answer the questions after they've already completed registration (and thought they could do it later.) Thank you for your help!!!

Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 7:21 PM - Response #6

Is this for https://www.pokyhigh63.com?

I don't see any active events.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.