ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How do I make an Event show as Active on the site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/22/17 10:20 PM Views: 714 Replies: 1
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 10:20 PM

All the "active" indicators are on, I have the products (Used the added and the details of the event all entered. The only thing that hasn't happened is the Credit Card/Bank validation hasn't' completed (and it's been over 7 days with nothing on the bank side). Can the bank validation step be blocking my ability to make the event active on the site? When I removed the Credit Card option, it still didn't show as Active. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help! Also, does anyone know what I do next if the bank/Credit Card deposit validation doesn't work? Setup said 5-7 days (we're using Wells Fargo) and nothing in the account for validation yet. (Sorry, I guess this is two topics).

Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 4:15 PM - Response #1

When you edit the event(s), for example, Event Planner, Dashboard, Edit This Event for "2018 Grad Night Party - Registration", it shows at the very top of the page that the "PUBLISH >>>" button is green. This means that your changes have not been published. If you previously activated the page, that change will not show up until it is published, so click the green button and see if it fixes your problem.

Your classmates will be able to register as soon as you publish your changes. They will not have to wait for the bank account information to finish.

On the Manage Payment Preferences page, I see this information:
2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in XXX on 02/20/17 05:56 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 02/28/17. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.

This tells me that when you deleted your account information, then entered the account information, it reset the information and now you need to wait until after 2/28/2017 before the deposits will show up in your bank account.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.