ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Printing Senior Pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/08/10 05:39 PM Views: 1893 Replies: 7
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Under Manage Classmates I want to print Senior pictures for name badges. I can only print one at a time and they are too large. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you,
Sherri

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM - Response #1

You can export all of the Senior Pictures by going to Manage Classmates, then clicking on DOWNLOAD PHOTOS. You can then download all of the Senior Photos. When you do this, the photos will be in a zip file. You can unpack/unzip the file to your hard drive.

Then you can use WORD or some other word processing program to make labels or name badges and insert the photos at that time into the name badge. WORD can resize the photo so it is a normal size.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 7:30 PM - Response #2

Kyle,

If I have a scanned page from the yearbook with about 12 pictures to a page, can I do what you said above and THEN select each individual face and load them separately to a disk for use in adding them to classmates' profile pages. I've played around with this and finally gave up. When I would select the first person and use "fix" in whatever program I was using, I would have him, but then the rest of the people on that page were gone.???

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 7:49 PM - Response #3

Anita,

I used MS Office Picture Manager, After you "Crop" each Picture, Save the Cropped Pic by ClassMate Name to the File you're using (or desktop), then tick the undo icon, and MS goes back to the uncropped YB Page of multiple Pic, Repeat for each person. It takes time, but it works!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 8:55 PM - Response #4

I read somewhere that when you download the pictures from Class Creator, they go to an Excel spreadsheet...so, you can download them into Word? - excellent. We are in the process of trying to figure out how to print the nametags with the senior pictures. I've checked and read all the Forum threads on Nametags and we're still deciding how to do it. Avery labels seem to be the way to go...anyone have anything else to say about this and what worked great for their reunion?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 3:09 PM - Response #5

Rex,

I don't have that program or a similar one on my computer that I can find. If that is part of Word, I don't have it.
I have Works.

Leslie,

We did use the Avery labels I believe for our reunion nametags. The only complaint I heard was that the photos and names were too small for our old eyes.

Edited 06/09/10 3:10 PM
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 9:12 PM - Response #6

Leslie,

It's part of Microsoft Office - Student or Business, etc. If you only have Works - you don't have "Office." You might try downloading Picassa (Google Software), it's similar and cropping isn't difficult, just takes a bit of getting used to.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 10:41 PM - Response #7

Thank you Kyle. I actually asked this question for another class but it will sure make it a lot easier for our next class reunion. For anyone out there I used Avery Template 5360 in Word and they came out great. At the time though I did not know I could use the senior pictures on our web-site. Good to know!
Sherri

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.