ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unable to Upload Photos to Photo Gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/16/18 12:29 PM Views: 586 Replies: 7
Monday, April 16, 2018 at 12:29 PM

Can you check and see if there is a problem with the system? I'm not able to upload any pictures into a newly created gallery. I've watched the tutorial and I seem to be doing everything correctly. I have small size pics, 305 KB. When I select pics to upload you see it counting up the percent to upload, just no pics appear on the bottom of the screen.

Edited 04/16/18 12:50 PM
Monday, April 16, 2018 at 1:51 PM - Response #1

What browser and version number are you using? I just tested and was able to upload without an issue. There is a test gallery at the bottom of your list with 1 image that I updated.

Monday, April 16, 2018 at 3:40 PM - Response #2

I just tried Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome with my Toshiba laptop, didn't work with any of them. What are you using and what version are you using.

I also tried it from my Samsung phone and Samsung tablet with no success. I'll have to go back and determine what apps they are using.

Your pic in my test gallery proves it's not my class creator settings.

Monday, April 16, 2018 at 3:44 PM - Response #3

I tested in an updated version of Firefox (59.0.2) on a Win 10 machine. I do know that image uploads sometimes has issues with Internet Explorer and Safari, but typically, that is in the profiles and not the Gallery Creator.

Monday, April 16, 2018 at 4:53 PM - Response #4

I'm using the same version of Firefox as you with Windows 10 as well.

Wonder if it has to do with any security settings? I'm using a program called Viper.

Monday, April 16, 2018 at 5:17 PM - Response #5

Have you tried it again recently? I am suspecting an intermittent connection issue with the amazon cloud server to which we backup the images.

Monday, April 16, 2018 at 10:07 PM - Response #6

Scott, I've tried several times now with no success. Something else to consider, I have internet service thru my cable company, it's fast, but nothing like fiber or some of the other really fast connections. If you have a fast connection and are experiencing a shaky cloud file transfer, us guys out in the field have little hope.

Also, I'm thinking I'm not going to open gallery posting to my users, sounds great, but I can see me spending days with them online trying to figure out their problems. Some are still using dial-up.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 8:21 AM - Response #7

Scott, something else to consider, I was able to upload pictures (6) into my profile. There must be something different in the upload gallery program and the upload profile program.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.