ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Lost “In Memory” entry

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/31/19 01:50 PM Views: 393 Replies: 6
Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 1:50 PM

I have a classmate reporting this to me:

One of our Classmates passed in 2001. For whatever reason her name is not on the Memory List (NOTE: I’m fairly certain her name was on this list but of course that was 18 years ago) Not only is her name not on the list but a comment was posted in her memory, that comment seems to be missing as well.

Also, the same poster also placed a memorial comment on another of his good friends, that comment seems to also have vanished into the cyber.

I believe his memory to be accurate in both instances.

Our class is Bedford Ohio, 1969
Person who was deceased in 2001 -Deborah Betch Stedman
Person on deceased list whose comment seems to have vanished - Mark Miller
Person who made the memorial entries: Ed McIlheiny

Any chance you could look into this, is anyone else affected by the same issue?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Heston

Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 5:24 PM - Response #1

On your In Memory page, http://www.bedford69.com/class_inmemory.cfm, I see a Debbie Betch (Stedman), but for the year 2006, instead of 2001. I don't see any comments below her entry, but then I can't log into your site.

Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 5:37 PM - Response #2

There's no entries I think my co-administrator may have done something there.

I believe I do remember Debbies name being there previously with a few comments.

Ditto with Mark Miller (2001)

Is it possible to grant temporary access for you to look?

Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 11:13 PM - Response #3

Yes, if you wish to grant me temporary access, that's fine. I'm not a Class Creator administrator, but I'll take a look at your site and let you know what I see. Do you want to send me a temporary password via private message?

Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 12:27 AM - Response #4

Chris, please email my private email, scottcameronmoore@hotmail.com and I'll send you a scan of what may be the death notice for Dale Bares, who I see on your In Memory list with an unknown year of passing.

Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 2:49 AM - Response #5

Chris, after looking at your site, I sent some newspaper articles to your private email on Debbie Betch (Stedman), who it appears did indeed pass in 2006. No rose icon for Debbie's In Memory entry, but there is nothing in the box below the Editor and no comments, so I think that means no rose icon until something is added.

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 1:25 PM - Response #6

"so I think that means no rose icon until something is added" ... this is correct.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.