ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Deleting images in file vault

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/26/21 07:46 AM Views: 213 Replies: 4
Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 7:46 AM

I have images in file vault that I no longer need. They are not in the gallery or on any pages. How do I delete them?

Will that free up space for more pictures in galleries?

Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 8:54 AM - Response #1

They are deleted in the galleries themselves and that will free up space.

Go to Gallery Creator. Click on the photo icon in the gallery from which you want to eliminate photos and a list of the photos will appear. Hover over the photos and an option to delete will appear.

Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 12:44 PM - Response #2

Thanks. These are not photos in the galleries. They are graphics and photos that are in the vault only and I presume are taking up space. I no longer need them.

Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM - Response #3

In file vault, click on image, press Delete Key or Right Mouse click and select delete.

Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 1:09 PM - Response #4

If you go to any editor box, for example - Admin Functions > Edit Site Pages > Home Page > Edit Page and click the image icon located at the top left by the Source button - You can click that image icon, then, "File Vault."

This will get you into the file vault, and there will be delete buttons on the right side of the page for each file.

Images are smaller than other files, so typically not the issue with space. If you have large MP3s or large PDFs, then that would be taking up more space.

Kelcie
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.