ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

No longer receiving emails

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/27/10 07:48 PM Views: 1602 Replies: 7
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I used to receive emails to my personal email when anyone paid by credit card or registered at the site, but haven't gotten anything in about 2 weeks. All the email settings seem to be correct. So confused!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 8:52 PM - Response #1

There have been problems with YAHOO e-mail accounts. The problem is at YAHOO and not at the ClassCreator.com end. From what we know, Yahoo made the mistake of saying that ClassCreator was the same as Classmates.com (spammer). We are working with Yahoo to resolve this.

No ETA is available, sorry.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM - Response #2

Kyle,
Have they gotten back with you yet?
They have yet to reply to my email - about 23 hours now and waiting - and yes, I am getting impatient and frustrated.

Steve

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM - Response #3

Hey you guys I just got a slew of my emails into my yahoo account. So I would assume that it's fixed or they're working on it

Scott

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 8:39 AM - Response #4

Just got my first donation on-line! $200! It was from a Yahoo address. Interestingly enough, the classmate didn't create a profile!? Not sure how she did that - or why.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 8:55 AM - Response #5

I haven't received my Yahoo Mail reply yet either. Their "automated" reply is dated Tuesday @ 1:21pm. My current time is Wednesday 7:53 Central.
No "outpouring" of mail from them yet. My co-admin's have been receiving from their AOL and area ISPs.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 9:42 AM - Response #6

I just received all my missing Yahoo emails from the past 10 days. Hopefully Yahoo has corrected their error.

Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 8:01 PM - Response #7

I've received mine too, which included more RSVP's for our class picnic next month! (Whew!) Thanks team! (I never rec'd any reply from YAHOO except for their 'automated' one that they rec'd my original concern)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.