ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help Video to Upload Photos?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/27/10 07:28 PM Views: 1181 Replies: 3
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Is there a screen help video coming soon for my classmates to Upload there own Photos? I see that coming real soon with several of my classmates. Most of our classmates of 1960 have minimal computer savvy. That would be nice, placed directly on the Member Functions to Edit/Upload Photos.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 10:23 AM - Response #1

Yes. This is planned, not sure of a Launch date, but is on the list. Smile

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM - Response #2

A few times I offered to do it. They get someone in their family to email me and I move it to their photo profile. My group is small so I don't really mind. But would not suggest this for a large group. Smile

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM - Response #3

Thelma Alcordo wrote:

A few times I offered to do it. They get someone in their family to email me and I move it to their photo profile. My group is small so I don't really mind. But would not suggest this for a large group. Smile

Yes, done the same thing several times. We also are a small class of 83 and only 32 have registered since I started end of March. Hope to get some more, but this is indicative of our class of 1960.....I wouldn't be shocked if 30-40 classmates don't even own a computer. And on that note, I briefly considered helping them at the local library, but ??????

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.