ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Yearbook Missing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/23/17 09:07 AM Views: 1416 Replies: 6
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 9:07 AM

I was hoping you could help me. I wanted to add some pictures under my "YEARBOOK/MEMORABILIA Link", when I noticed all my yearbooks and programs were missing. Then when I Click on the link from the home page, nothing shows up-it's blank. Do you know what could have happened?

Also, I haven't worked on photo gallery slide shows in quite awhile and I have forgotten how to do some of the steps I did before and I'm just not understanding the instructions. How do I get the "launch slideshow" prompt set up. Then under my BAHS75 CLASS LUNCHEON Navigation link, I have several photo galleries. So how do I set up a "launch slideshow" prompt for each one of them?

Thank you for any help you can give me!!!
Frances

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 1:18 PM - Response #1

I am seeing the content on the Yearbook Memorabilia page. You have embedded Issuu players. This content requires Flash to be installed or else it will not display. Therefore you can anticipate that iPad / iPhone / Android and many Mac users will not be able to see this content. As for the photo gallery question, if you click the first gallery and then click the first image of that gallery, the image will open and play through the rest of the images in that gallery.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 4:01 PM - Response #2

Ok, well that makes sense because I'm working on my iPad instead of my desktop. Thank you so much.
Well I just had another question pop up that would require you looking at my home page. I just added a new navigational link and I noticed it was on my left border twice. The first one is blank and the second one is correct with one gallery within it. However, You can't see it to delete it when you go to the gallery creato. I then gave the correct link a new name so I differentiate between the two and be able to tell you.
The wrong one that I don't know how to get rid of Is "60th BD PARTY PHOTOS" and the correct one is "60th BD PARTY".
Thank you for your help,
Frances

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 4:15 PM - Response #3

You're all set. You would have needed to turn off the unnecessary page via Edit Site Pages. I have already done so.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 5:02 PM - Response #4

I don't know What really did it, but after I downloaded the flash drive, shut everything down and rebooted, the Labling problem of the 60th Bd Party Pics corrected itself!!
But, I still can't view the yearbooks or anything else under that other link. Is it pretty much impossible to view it on an iPad, or is there a certain flash drive you might recommend? I used Photon Fastplayer.
Thank you,
Frances

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 5:04 PM - Response #5

Oh I just now see your message. Your the one that fixed it for me! Duh!!
I'm sorry!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 5:28 PM - Response #6

No problem. Have a nice evening.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.