ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory Posts pages

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/25/14 05:49 PM Views: 928 Replies: 8
Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 5:49 PM

A recently added classmate to the In Memory page has received a number of posts. When the page is opened it goes to page 2 of the posts, on page one there is only one post and it is the first one that was posted. Newer ones continue to be added to the bottom page 2. Although its not a major issue the first post seems to get lost. Not sure if this can be corrected.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 1:55 PM - Response #1

I'm not sure how to fix that. I would contact Brad.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM - Response #2

It almost sounds like the first post has something too wide or too long in it - maybe a lot of blank space at the end of it. You could edit it just to make sure, without changing the actual text.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 2:35 PM - Response #3

Strange. I will inquire with a programmer.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 11:25 PM - Response #4

If you want all of the posts on the same page, delete one of the posts. The Classmate Comments section only shows the current 10 comments. The one on the previous page is number ELEVEN, so you need to visit the previous page to see it. As more classmates comment, you will get more and more pages (assuming you get any more comments for this page).

There is no way to display more than 10 comments on a page. It has always been this way.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM - Response #5

That sounds like the Message Forum where it automatically goes to the latest page. But for In Memory, maybe it should start at page one and let the viewer page down from there.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 8:42 AM - Response #6

yes, it does it the same as Message Forum for consistency throughout the product.

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 2:17 PM - Response #7

Consistancy is appreciated, but one size does not fit all when you have different environments with different requirements.
Just sayin'...

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 6:36 PM - Response #8

I understand the program only displaying 10 on a page, in this case the one on the previous page is number 1 it was the first comment posted, and the second page opens with number 2 at the top. As I said its not a serious problem, but one that I was asked about by a couple of classmates and I didn't have an answer or a way to change it. I added another comment and the #2 comment kicked over to the first page. Curious. Thanks for checking and everyone's comments.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.