ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Root administrator died

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/06/18 07:25 AM Views: 774 Replies: 6
Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 7:25 AM

Our Root admin passed away and we can't even add him to our In Memory list. We need to make another root too. I have no idea how.

Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 3:31 PM - Response #1

Hi Milan,

I'm sorry to here of his passing.

If you reply back with a link to the obituary we can add that to our records and assign you as the root admin.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 10:03 PM - Response #2

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/obituaries/james-mike-eddings/article_6d1cc8ea-7d38-5578-8108-9db77f0c91fd.html

We need to make Marvin Theobald the root. He was before and had to quit so Mike Eddings took it over. Now we need Marvin to take it again. He has agreed.

Milan Jackson

Monday, May 7, 2018 at 8:42 AM - Response #3

I made you the Root admin, then I saw your comment and made Marvin the Root Admin.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 4:34 PM - Response #4

Thanks so much. Dealing with Class Creators is so easy. You folks take care of everything. Very Happy

Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:57 PM - Response #5

I need to change the root administrator. We've had a few die or have dementia since I've been aboard, and don't know who the Root-Administrator" is. We're now planning our 61st reunion, and we're all old. We have five new administrators, and I am the only one with access, but not Root access. Is there an easier way to change the Root administrator? How do we eliminate the administrators that have died? Or don't want to participate? Do we have to ask you to change the Root administrator? Seems important enough to have a button "Change Root Administrators"

Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 9:52 PM - Response #6

Hi Terry,

Kathy also reached out. Gerrie is the root admin. The change root administrator option is available for root admins only.

Please communicate with us via contact form if you have further information to add.

https://www.classcreator.com/contactus.cfm

Please don't post private admin info on this public forum.

Thank you,

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.