ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Who's Who @CC - In-House and Contract

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/19/11 10:00 AM Views: 1239 Replies: 5
Monday, September 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Those of us who have been around awhile know to look to the left to see if a reply is from someone associated with CC. Though it may not be necessary to add a "staff" section to your web site, what about a Who's Who here as a sticky? First a staff listing, followed by the announcements of 'please welcome'. (The latter do get lost in the mix.) Allow each member to write a little something that shows their personality...such as a photo of Darlene's brownies on Brad's desk. Smile

Just a thought...

Edited 09/19/11 10:04 AM
Monday, September 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM - Response #1

I luv that idea.IdeaIdea
I don't think there are any photos of my brownies.WinkWink

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM - Response #2

Webmaster Darlene wrote:

I luv that idea.IdeaIdea
I don't think there are any photos of my brownies.WinkWink

My first thought, 'someone liked my idea.'

Second thought, 'does she just want a photo of her brownies?' (I just had to throw that in, Darlene. Smile)

Back in the early days, I hosted chats on AOL. Allow me to bring back a serving of s'mores for you. Hope this is enough for all. Smile
[:::][:::][:::][:::][:::][:::][:::][:::]

I have more. They are fat free!

Edited 09/19/11 11:52 AM
Monday, September 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM - Response #3

CoolCool
I use to go into the aol chats..those were the days. I really think we met more people that way all over the globe. Too bad the chat rooms went by the wayside..they were a lot of fun.
OH..my..gosh..the stuff we could make with our KB's..most of my I can't post here..he he!! Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 8:44 PM - Response #4

Darlene,

I hosted under the "Shade Tree" for AOL's Scouting Online. Believe at one time I had three chats a week... one being a topic a week.

The other was in the busiest place to be... Kids Only. Non-stop, keeping kids busy, having fun and a long three hours at once.

Now that reads like I should have been in the chats you were a part of, eh?
Rolling Eyes

Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 10:47 PM - Response #5

Gwen,
I visited Cat Chat..Fabulous 50's...etc etc. Have some long lasting friends from Cat Chat.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.