ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Making a Cool Page

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/05/09 10:46 PM Views: 1435 Replies: 4
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I am having trouble adding graphics and countdown clocks, and all the other cool stuff to make my class page fun. Please help

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM - Response #1

Can you tell me what specifically is not working? I.E. where in the process are you having the problem?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM - Response #2

What would you like to do specifically? By the way, you have correspondence misspelled on the left side of your page. Let us know what you want to do and we will be glad to help. I warn you, you will become addicted to this!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 11:18 PM - Response #3

It does take a lot of time and patience and always a work in progress to keep people interested in coming back to see what is new. It can become very addicting too but it's a fun addition. Check out other home pages and get some ideas from them. Everyone is here to help everyone... it's one of the best parts of class creator along with all the support from the team.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 7:25 AM - Response #4

[quote="Debbie Phillips"]What would you like to do specifically? By the way, you have correspondence misspelled on the left side of your page.

FYI: That page and one of the others I clicked are blown out. (to large for the page)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.