ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Platinum email

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/12/21 12:16 PM Views: 378 Replies: 7
Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:16 PM

CC had me repoint my domain site which I did. I returned the email Jessica sent me telling her I repointed and she could do what she needed to do for our Platinum account to have email again. That was on July 5th...7 days and no response from Jessica or CC...nothing and NO email!! How long do I need to wait???

Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:17 PM - Response #1

And by the way I was told in writing I would have a response in 1 business day...when is that one business day being worked at CC?

Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 4:17 PM - Response #2

Hi Greg,

I sent an update that the domain was still pointing to the wrong IP address. I will private message you the exact details you need for your domain.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:01 AM - Response #3

Jessica...you sent me this email on 7/21...what has been done?

I'm checking with the programmers. It looks like everything is set up correctly. I just sent a test to your ehrhardt.greg@rhsclassof64.com address from my email Let me know if you receive it.

Jessica

Class Creator Support
And I haven't heard anything else...down since 7/5!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 2:01 PM - Response #4

I'm working with them now. There was a duplicate DNS entry out there - the domain was responding a our host DNS and at GoDaddy. We contacted GoDaddy and they were able to tag the domain to clear the duplicate. I'm only getting a response from our host DNS now so we should be able to get this cleared up today. Email can't complete if it doesn't have a consistent response from a single mail server.

I will update you later today when the programmers are done. They were rebuilding the entry internally while I was working with GoDaddy.

Jessica

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 1:37 PM - Response #5

Any luck Jessica? I have heard nothing yet....still working on it?

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 1:39 PM - Response #6

Hi Greg,

I confirmed with Jessica that she and the programmers are currently working on it! Smile

Kelcie
Class Creator Support

Friday, July 30, 2021 at 1:36 PM - Response #7

Still working on it? Any luck?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.