ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New section on the Forum Page

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/18/10 05:02 PM Views: 1269 Replies: 2
Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Happy Sunday--Brad,

You currently have 10 headings in the Admin Forums. I think it is time you create a new one. Call it "Maple Syrup" and while there are other titles that may sound better, this title fits in so many way and postings, best describing a guy that many if not all of us have come to LOVE to work with.

This morning all I did was open an innocent message and followed the link you gave to a thread written back in Dec 2008. Reading a couple posts above ended up causing me to literally lose my lunch. LaughingLaughingLaughing Laughing so hard, I thought I was going to have to grab the oxygen mask. YOU ARE GREAT, BRAD!!! Cathy, you're not far behind, either. For those who don't know what I'm talking about click HERE.(Be sure to scroll all the way to the top of this thread.) This is just one of several scattered throughout the several thousands of postings. My thought with this new section (if Brad agrees) would be that when one of us locates some of that very special "humor" that has been exchanged, that a link be added in this "new" forum section.

For me, I'm going thru some very difficult times right now and finding this GEM of a website and all the support it has, means an awful lot. The icing on the cake this morning was #nomaplesyruphere.

Edited 04/18/10 5:04 PM
Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 5:29 PM - Response #1

Heh, thank you John. Smile

That's the nice thing about these forums. I have a list of commonly needed threads to quickly refer people to.

I'm glad you enjoy the atmosphere here -- we enjoy it too. This is Class Creator after all, it's supposed to be fun. We'll save our serious side for Business Creator.

One of the most rewarding things for us is people come here to put together a class web site. They do that, but in the process often report learning all kinds of things about computers that benefit them in other ways. That's really the greatest thing about this community learning environment. Take that computer learning guy you see on TV! Wink

Edited 04/18/10 5:34 PM
Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 6:15 PM - Response #2

Question Brad,

I'll bet you think I was just giving you some "kudo's" which of course you of all people really do deserve. However, I was very serious about adding some sort of "linked" location on a new forum block. Humor is the best medicine for all sorts of ailments. I suppose that is why you and Kyle seem to encourage it every once in awhile. I know I sure loved batting things around with you guys a week or so ago. This site and many of those other 11,000 other Site Admins make this a great FAMILY. I really love all the ideas and most of all the SHARING!Idea

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.