ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

reunion registration form wording

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/16/09 10:43 PM Views: 1339 Replies: 3
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Some of my classmates are having trouble understanding the phrases "# of Parties Attending" and "Names of Parties Attending" on the registration form. Because we are having numerous events over the course of the reunion weekend they are thinking "Parties" refers to each event. Although I'm assuming this is pretty clear to most people, you may want to consider changing "Parties" to "Persons" for clarification. Thanks, Brad & other programmers!

Monday, March 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM - Response #1

I was going to comment on that as well; because of the wording; people are not filling that in. I would change it from "parties" to "attendee(s)" as that is what pops up when you put in a number. Just a little "tweek" will do it. Thanks...

Edited 03/16/09 11:52 PM
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM - Response #2

I also have the same problem and had asked to get this changed some time ago but it was never done? Just figured everyone was too busy with other stuff and hadn't had a chance to change this yet?? Good to see someone else asking about it now...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 4:38 AM - Response #3

Vanessa, Jeanne, and Nancy, each of you can already change the wording on your Reunion Registration form so it's EXACTLY how you personally want it to read:

1) Click your Reunion Planner link
2) Click the pencil icon next to the wording you want to change
3) Change wording as desired
4) Press your "Update" button
5) Save page

Edited 03/17/09 4:38 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.