ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Military Unit Website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/26/10 11:31 PM Views: 2066 Replies: 5
Monday, July 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Does anyone else have a Military Unit Reunion page out there?
I realize that Class Creator was created for high school reunions and been adapted by others but I haven't found another military unit site .. yet Laughing

Monday, July 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM - Response #1

I think Brad is peddling as fast as he can.

But we've talked in the past about Military Unit Reunion websites. I know it's in his 'vision'. Whether it's in focus or over the horizon, only the Bradster can say.

Brad?

Monday, July 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM - Response #2

There's lots actually. I can query our system for various military words and pull up all kinds of military sites. I just typed in "military" and this is the first one that came up:

http://www.carolinamilitary.org

We've long since passed the time of even knowing ourselves what's on here. We do have some Creator spinoff products upcoming. First up is a major system restructure that will be concluding right around the end of reunion season. Then we have several slow months around here before the next reunion planning season hits, but the good thing is we use that slow time to focusing on new work. Some of that this year will include launching the first of the upcoming Creators.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 12:01 AM - Response #3

If you click on the MEMBERS link above, you can search through 47 pages of class creator admin sites. This isn't all of the websites, but those that have logged in to the admin forums.

Here is another one that I found.
http://www.317320regtsvetassoc.org/

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 12:07 AM - Response #4

Kyle i think you might need to call it a night the website you referenced is mine Rolling Eyes

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 9:26 AM - Response #5

Sorry, it was just the first one I found by doing a MEMBERS search.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.