ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Need Help Creating Yearbook

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/05/09 01:44 PM Views: 1291 Replies: 1
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM

I am having trouble creating yearbook pages, basically I know nothing about what I need to do. I have adobe acrobate pro9, photoshop, and I am using issuu. I am totally confused and need step by step instructions. Please if anyone can help me I would be forever grateful.

Thank you,

Carrie

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM - Response #1

Hi Carrie....

While I have just started to upload (and publish online) our yearbook, it's a long way from being complete, and while that particular page on our site isn't "active" yet, I thought I'd give you a sneek peek at what it looks like so far. (You can see it here: http://www.bethelhigh1971.com/class_custom2.cfm ). I tried Issuu and didn't like it...not user friendly at all for me. I went to www.multiply.com and am using that service. You can use it for free, but if you subscribe to their service (it's only $20. per year) you can get add'l features such as high res photos, the option for classmates to download the yearbook to their hard drive and more. I've found it very easy to navigate through, with big easy-to-read pages that flip like a book.
I'm sure there are other service as well, but this was just my preference. Hope that helps.

-Doug

Edited 05/05/09 3:44 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.