ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Printing name tags in event palnner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/12/24 05:19 PM Views: 106 Replies: 2
Thursday, September 12, 2024 at 5:19 PM
event planner name tag error.jpg

When I select school name or and/or year/class on my event planner name tags - the text prints over the school logo. If I just select one option, say school name, it prints directly over the school logo - making it unreadable. why doesn't the text print above or below the school logo?

Please help - my event id this weekend.

Thursday, September 12, 2024 at 10:14 PM - Response #1

I've never printed name tags, so I don't know how to help you, other then this idea: If no one comes to your rescue with a solution before your deadline, you might consider not having your school name or Class of 1964 on the name tag, if that's possible. Everyone at the reunion will know it's for the Class of 1964 of your school. The important things are the name (or guest of name) and photo.

Edited 09/13/24 2:12 AM
Friday, September 13, 2024 at 12:53 PM - Response #2

You can hide the logo.

We also added an option under Admin Functions > Change Design where you can upload a nametag specific logo - some admins will create a faded version of their logo to upload for the nametags.

Have you tried the 2nd name tag format? You can toggle to the other one and generate them again to see if that works better for you.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.