ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Post-Reunion / Keeping Interest on Site

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/10/13 07:58 AM Views: 829 Replies: 6
Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hello,

Our recent 40th reunion was said to be the best yet! YESSSSS!!! Thank you, Class Creator!!!!

My next challenge is to maintain (and continue to grow) interest on our site. I'm sure other folks have the same challenge but I can't find their entries in this forum.

I welcome any and all ideas!!

Thank you!

Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM - Response #1

Dede,

Congratulations on a successful reunion.

Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Response #2

Congratulations on your great reunion.....
We just celebrated our 45th in Oct and I got the same comments..."best ever" "let's have them every other year" Cool
It's quite rewarding.
Since then I've tried to send little quotes or songs and things. I send emails to the class. We've lost three more classmates since then and of course I sent that out. I have my account set to get notifications on birthdays so I can send greetings then. I've found that just getting our website out there has kept people in touch and more people joining.
Good luck,
Billie Sue

Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 9:50 AM - Response #3

Survey the class.
See what THEY would like to see on the site.
Schedule some Chat sessions.
See if there is interest in monthly, bi-monthly, etc. lunch get-togethers. You could do them in different areas of your state, depending on how far apart your classmates are. If so, you could post pictures, and garner more interest in the site and the lunches.

Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM - Response #4

Taking a look through here might give you some ideas.

Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM - Response #5

F C! You keep doing this... I'm not getting a thing done because of you! Wink True... but said in jest.

Great link! I did get lost over there!

Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM - Response #6

We just had our 50th reunion and it was a great success also. What we did after the reunion (Partly because the class was very small) was to turn it for a while into a kind of crisis fund to help our alumni and their families if needed. I figure the their be used to returning to the site for future functions.
Hope this helps.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.