ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Video in Profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/23/09 11:43 PM Views: 1490 Replies: 4
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 11:43 PM

This may have already be addressed, Can a class member add a video to their profile. I have the video and can copy the embedded code, and then past it to the profile video section but I don't know what to do next. The video is about 4 minutes, is that to large? If it would be of any help I could send you a copy of the video.
Gary

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 12:44 AM - Response #1

Yes. Classmates can easily add video by copying and pasting the YouTube embed code into the video slot in their Profile. In your case, you would do the same thing. I'm assuming the video is on YouTube. But even if it's not, any other video host that has embed code would work the same way. Simply copy the code, then paste it into your Profile video box. Save Profile. When you do this and then view your Profile live, the video should appear. No, 4 minutes is not too long. If you are embedding videos from other video hosts such as YouTube, the only limitation you would have is any limitations placed by the video host itself.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 10:06 AM - Response #2

Thanks Brad, Works just great.
Gary

Friday, June 26, 2009 at 12:35 PM - Response #3

I have a classmate asking if they can upload "directly" from their computer to our site?
Having asked my 16 yr old "know-it-all" son about it . . .he said just use youtube. . .is that the only solution, or the best one?
Thanks

Friday, June 26, 2009 at 3:16 PM - Response #4

Youtube is the best solution and the only solution Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.