ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Full Screen option for PHOTO albums

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/16/12 02:36 PM Views: 1172 Replies: 2
Monday, January 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM

One of the most common requests I hear from the alumni at my website is for them to be able to view the photos in full screen ( or larger than it currently appears under the CC albums). So far i have gotten around this problem by posting the photos at an external site like picasa web and posting the full screen link to it on the class website.

I just noticed that the fuctionality to do this might potentially exist at CC itself. If you right click on any photo within a CC album folder, you see the option to copy url of the image. When this url is pasted on to the address bar and used, it takes you to a full screen/larger version of the photo. This would be useful for photos with high resolution.

Wondering if you could implement an option to view photos in full screen ( or close to it) from within a CC site itself..perhaps just a full screen button.

Monday, January 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM - Response #1

Upload the photos to your file vault (not Image) and then link to them. You can use scripts to enlarge them or just as a new window.

Edited 01/16/12 3:22 PM
Monday, January 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM - Response #2

Hi Tom,

That sounds like a good idea. We can put that on the wishlist, and in the meantime, Jack has a solution he's worked out that I'm sure he'll be happy to share with you in detail.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.