ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Print Outs of Profiles and Details

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/16/09 10:48 AM Views: 1276 Replies: 5
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Is there a way to print out these two pages, or better yet to design a page that would include the information from both of these pages for each person?

Monday, March 16, 2009 at 6:15 PM - Response #1

You can certainly print out the two pages. Are you making some type of Memory book or something?

Two tasks pending that you may be intrested in are:

1) We'll be creating the ability to download your Class List and/or Profile information in whatever "chucks" you want. I.E. you'll be able to select from a list exactly what you want, click download, and get a downlaod tailored to your own needs.

2) Dynamic memory books. This is a ways down the road still, but we have all the information in the system necessary to create dynamic memory books. I'm currently on the fence as to whether we'll be coding this from scratch, or partnering with an existing company to provide this solution. One way or another we'll be doing it, just not sure yet how this will play out.

Monday, March 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM - Response #2

Brad, When will the download be ready? I have to put together, not so much a memory book but a class directory. Our reunion is by the end of July. Any chance it will be in a month before that? No to push or anything, ha!

You might want to consider doing the printing yourself for the directories or memory books, you could make more $'s if you could get the cost below a lot of competitors by programming layout options in your system to be filled in by your customers and then printing them. Also give a choice of three bindings. I know many highschools and organizations are looking for inexpensive printing and most publishers are way too expensive for them. Would certainly be a draw for your fantastic site. Sounds great that you are bringing, I think it is, Nancy ?, on board.
Libann

Monday, March 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM - Response #3

Yes, Nancy Smith is terrific. Smile

We'll try to get that in there prior to July, but as that task is not near the top of the Task List, I can't even speculate on an ETA yet, other than to tell you it's on the list and it is coming.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 3:25 AM - Response #4

Is the a way to print the map showing where classmates are?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 4:43 AM - Response #5

Not directly, but you can do it like this:

1) When looking at your map, press your print screen key on your keyboard.
2) Open up any image editing program or Microsoft Word, and click Edit, Paste.
3) Crop the image so only the map is displaying
4) Print

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.