ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Store sales report by product

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/03/15 03:03 PM Views: 1392 Replies: 4
Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Our new product store went live a day or two ago, and I have been monitoring sales and realize it would be really helpful to view sales BY PRODUCT (and probably by custom options, too, but we are not using that feature with our current product listings).

We have an extremely limited number of units available on some of our products and I find I must open each transaction in the current transaction report to view what was purchased, (since the system also does not yet track units).

The combination of these two manual processes is quite cumbersome.

I realize I can also track the products purchased via email order notifications but that means monitoring a process simultaneously from two different apps. Again, cumbersome.

Are there already planned feature changes to the Product Manager to address this?

Thanks!

Terry

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 11:24 AM - Response #1

We are still working on the store reporting. I will be sure that your comments are reviewed.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 8:58 AM - Response #2

Thanks Scott. I just discovered that reports have been added! Thank you, CC Team! Very Happy

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 1:41 PM - Response #3

Yes. They were added late last night. Please let me know if you find any issues.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 1:23 PM - Response #4

Will do! At first glance it looks great Very Happy

Thanks!!!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.