ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Suggestion for Export Classmate List

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/29/08 12:16 PM Views: 1260 Replies: 2
Friday, August 29, 2008 at 12:16 PM

I suggest that on the Export Classmate List to Excell Spreadsheet, you add a column for "Yearbook Photo" Yes/No. Since I am not doing all of the uploads of the yearbook photos at one time, I would like to export the classmate list and see which classmates don't have a yearbook photo.

Also wondering about a "Reunion Paid" that could show the amount paid for the reunion. I think that the "Attending Reunion" is just if they have checked the "attending reunion" on their own profile. It doesn't say that they have paid.

Thanks for a great website.

Friday, August 29, 2008 at 12:17 PM - Response #1

maybe instead of a Yes/No, it could say the file name. Then I could check it to see if I have any classmate photo mix-ups without going to each classmate's profile to view the picture.

Friday, August 29, 2008 at 6:11 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the suggestions Kyle.

1) We have another system upcoming so you can see at a glance which Profiles have senior photos. It won't be part of the Excel export, it will actually be better because you'll see it in your admin area and won't have to bother doing the Excel export.

2) Renion Planner II will feature this and more, with much better reporting. Reunion Planner II will be awhile in the making.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.