ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Posting Pics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/04/17 03:54 PM Views: 1455 Replies: 6
Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 3:54 PM

Is there a way to block classmates from updating photos. We are at half of our storage capacity and since I send out the link and people are joining they are starting to post pics of things not related to our Class High School, Reunion, etc. I have been paying for the additional storage, but don't feel like paying anymore for unrelated photos that are uploaded.

Thank you.

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 4:26 PM - Response #1

I don't know that there's a way to block classmates from updating photos, but I'd like to tell you to keep an eye out for special deals Class Creator offers from time to time that will greatly increase your storage capacity. These offers are tied to subscription extensions. I was paying for 50 Mb of additional storage and then twice took advantage of subscription extension offers which increased our storage to its current 5200 Mb. Are you on Class Creator's email list for notifications? Ask them how to get on the list if you're not.

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 4:55 PM - Response #2

Mary Ann,

Most of your storage is being used up by MP3s, not images. When I looked at your file vault (Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, Content Editor, INSERT LINK (3rd from right on 2nd row of icons), then click File Vault and FILES), I see this information:

A total of 117 MP3 files and a total usage of 493.19MB. The default storage is 200MB, so that is why you needed to purchase additional storage.

When I totaled your images stored in the file vault (46 images), it was only 3.245MB

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 7:16 PM - Response #3

I will do that. Thanks for the quick reply.

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 7:37 PM - Response #4

Uh oh. [i] love the music that was added. May have to rethink that though. Thanks.

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 7:44 PM - Response #5

If I delete some of the songs from the large playlist will that help the storage space?

Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 9:53 PM - Response #6

Yes deleting frees storage - OR you can use an outside storage source. The CC player can use URL (links) from outside sources. Doesn't have to be CC.

There are several. From free to very little cost. Just look around using the search term "free online storage".

Here's a LINK. I like Amazon. All offer multi GB, so no worries there Wink

Make sure you can share the files as "public". Not all allow that.

Edited 03/04/17 9:54 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.