ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

moving classmates to in Memory page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/01/22 05:12 PM Views: 208 Replies: 6
Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 5:12 PM

How do I move a classmate that has not joined to the in Memory page. If Classmate is not included in the dropdown list you must first add the Classmate to your site as an active Classmate. Thanks for your help.

Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 5:22 PM - Response #1

If they are already on your class list regardless of if they have joined go to Admin Functions > Edit Site Pages > In Memory > Edit Page and they should be in the search or dropdown list under the content editor - just above the list of existing In Memory entries.

If they are not listed there you would first need to go to Admin Functions > Manage Classmates > Enter/edit Classmates and choose Add Member to add their name to your list.

Once added to the list you can follow the instructions above for adding to the In Memory page.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Edited 05/02/22 8:31 AM
Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 8:01 PM - Response #2

For a classmate who has not joined your site but has now recently passed away, when you add them to the Classmate Profiles list in order to create an In Memory entry for them, do not check the box just above SAVE CHANGES that says "Show this change as a profile update in the "Profile Updates" box on the home page, as well as notify classmates subscribed to this profile that it has been updated." If you check the box, classmates may think the deceased classmate joined before he/she passed away.

Edited 05/02/22 8:04 AM
Monday, May 2, 2022 at 6:12 PM - Response #3

Thank you very much for your help

Monday, May 2, 2022 at 6:12 PM - Response #4

Thank you

Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 4:39 PM - Response #5

I’m trying to add a classmate to my in memory list but she doesn’t come up on the list any longer. She was there at one point in time and I saved her. But now I have the details of her death but she’s not on the 2022 List of deaths so when I tried to find her again to add her to the list she’s no longer on the pop list of classmates. When I went back to the manage classmates page to see if she’s there, she was there. How can I get the classmate into the in memory page? Her name is Martha Ann Montgomery and she passed August 5, 2022! Please help!

Edited 09/29/22 4:41 PM
Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 8:38 PM - Response #6

Hi Ann,

I see that Martha A. Montgomery is listed on the In Memory page under 2013.

You can update her details by going under Admin Functions > Edit Site Pages > In Memory > Edit Page.

Scroll down to 2013 to find her name, and select the Edit button.

You can update her year of death so that she shows up under 2022 by hitting the drop down list of years above the editor and next to the word, "Deceased:"

Don't forget to save your changes when done Smile

Kelcie
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.