ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Links

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/26/10 05:44 AM Views: 1862 Replies: 7
Monday, July 26, 2010 at 5:44 AM

On one of the websites I visited, and trust me, they are all great, I saw things I would like to have on my website from OldBlueWebDesignd.com. one of the sites created a hot link from OldBlue to their webpage. The more I do the dumber I feel. lol Could someone help me with this please. There are links you can put on your site, click them and see old TV shows, and Movies that were popular in the 60's. I hope I am making this clear as to what I need.
Please and Thank you.
Patsy Huseman

Monday, July 26, 2010 at 10:43 AM - Response #1

I believe this is the link you are looking for
OldBlueJacket Patriotic Flicks

At the bottom of that page you find find the links I think you are referring to from OldBlueWebDesigns.com Designed Web Sites

I found your    
Dyer Central High School Class Of 1960 page with no problem. Really nice design!

Monday, July 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM - Response #2

Pat, I just checked your site and it is wonderful. Lots of work you did. Thanks for the info, very helpful.
Patsy

Monday, July 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM - Response #3

I don't understand why the Class of 1960 School Logo dosen't show up. This logo is my husbands class of 1958!!!! YikesEvil or Very Mad

Monday, July 26, 2010 at 5:32 PM - Response #4

It appears that you are logged in as the Dyer High School class of 1958. Is it possible that you are logged into the incorrect site?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 1:37 PM - Response #5

I added the old cars/cars we drove but had problems initially, I just e-mailed the site, they told me exactly what needed to be done.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 1:41 PM - Response #6

When I clicked on your page link this is what I got:

dyerhigh1958class.com

It was not a ClassCreator site.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM - Response #7

Your domain name: www.dyerhigh1958class.com, has expired. Please log on to http://www.classnames.net to renew this domain name ASAP. If you wait, you risk the domain name going into what is called Redemption status, and will have to pay $250 to get it back at that point.

If you need assistance renewing the domain name, please call us at 734-585-5605.

Thanks
Scott

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.