ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Members not receiving emails

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/22/24 04:16 PM Views: 173 Replies: 5
Friday, March 22, 2024 at 4:16 PM

We have had a rash of nearly half of our members who no longer are receiving emails. To try and resolve this, some have changed their email address in their accounts to secondary email addesss and they are still not receiving emails from the system. These folks used to receive emails and they report that they have not made any changes to their accounts. What is the fix for this?

Monday, March 25, 2024 at 8:04 PM - Response #1

We have also noticed a similar situation.

Sunday, May 12, 2024 at 1:44 PM - Response #2

I am having the same problem, for the past week. Help!

Wednesday, May 15, 2024 at 8:55 PM - Response #3

Jim Entwistle wrote:

We have had a rash of nearly half of our members who no longer are receiving emails. To try and resolve this, some have changed their email address in their accounts to secondary email addesss and they are still not receiving emails from the system. These folks used to receive emails and they report that they have not made any changes to their accounts. What is the fix for this?

I’m having a horrible time with people not getting emails and this is a critical time in our reunion planning. I have gotten the emails however people that I know should be getting them aren’t getting them. My one friend got an email that ended up in junk, which it hasn’t done in the past, and several of my other friends didn’t get anything And plus I can’t figure out a way to contact you guys directly, but I am in desperate need of knowing what is happening. It shows 65 people read it so I don’t know if people actually read it because I know some haven’t received it and I can’t send it out over and over again because if it’s not getting to them, it’s not helping , I sound desperate reunions in five weeks. Is there a person to talk to? Are you out there?

Wednesday, May 15, 2024 at 8:55 PM - Response #4

Jim Entwistle wrote:

I’m having a horrible time with people not getting emails and this is a critical time in our reunion planning. I have gotten the emails however people that I know should be getting them aren’t getting them. My one friend got an email that ended up in junk, which it hasn’t done in the past, and several of my other friends didn’t get anything And plus I can’t figure out a way to contact you guys directly, but I am in desperate need of knowing what is happening. It shows 65 people read it so I don’t know if people actually read it because I know some haven’t received it and I can’t send it out over and over again because if it’s not getting to them, it’s not helping , I sound desperate reunions in five weeks. Is there a person to talk to? Are you out there?

Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 9:31 PM - Response #5

I don't think the admins for ClassCreator monitor these forums.

You (or one of us ) will need to open a Help ticket. Or problem ticket. I'm not sure what CC calls them.

Phil

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.