ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Issues coming in

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/28/13 08:38 AM Views: 861 Replies: 4
Monday, January 28, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Appreciate that. Also thank you for reporting the initial oddities so far. As your content comes together with the new system and designs for the first time there can be some issues and sometimes it boils down to the individual site and content or code you've added. Here's the big ones we're aware of so far. If you're seeing anything below we have it in the queue and are on it this afternoon:

1) Any problems with school photos pinning to your design, particularly in the themed designs. We see the issue.

2) Page background not loading issues. Got it. On it.

3) Overlapping content or content starting somewhere other than you expected. Almost always this is a result of content that was too wide for the designs. The old designs "broke" differently in many cases. Your best bet here is trying decreasing any fixed size tables, and decrease the size of any third party images or plugins not hosted here. If you still can't get something to fit right just let us know and we'll give you a hand.

Thanks for your patience over the next couple days as we work through any issues. Most of this boils down to cosmetic (which I know is still frustrating) but we'll get anything ironed out shortly and we'll all be on to some smoother waters shortly.

Any other issues please post them in the Bugs forum and we'll hit them one by one there until all issues have been addressed.

Monday, January 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM - Response #1

Brad and CC Staff

It's wonderful to be able to rearrange the links at the top bar and on the left column, have always wanted to do that.
Thank you for all of the upgrades - I'll get to each eventually . Great job! So far no issues here.
Thelma

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM - Response #2

my home page is now off center, was not earlier today, I have just been trying to wait it out till all issues are resolved but we now have a seriously ill classmate and we are trying to keep everyone informed of her status .... so if there's something I need to do let me know .... thanks

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM - Response #3

Marlene - Did you have the design centered? If so, go to Change Design and locate the option for aligning the page to the left or center and select Center again. Save the page.

Let us know if that was all you needed to do.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM - Response #4

when I checked this morning, all things were back in place and I did not do a thing, thanks for checking

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.