ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding Custom Link Images

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/16/12 01:09 PM Views: 1209 Replies: 2
Monday, January 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I would like to display many photos on a custom link that fit the whole center space and can be scrolled down to be viewed by the user. Most sample sites on CC seem to use this method. I can display the photos but cannot control or change their order. Suggestions ...

Edited 01/16/12 1:46 PM
Monday, January 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM - Response #1

Hi Gary,

In the editor, you can drag photos around to reorder them. If you don't have enough workspace in the editor window, you can click the button on the far right in the top row of the editor toolbar to toggle between the small window and full screen.

Monday, January 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM - Response #2

Thanks Eric, your suggestion helps a lot, but I still find it difficult and time consuming to re-order the images. The images are large, appear in two columns, sometimes only one column, and you cannot just move them around like thumbnail images. Also, you can only insert one image at a time. This is more of a text editor than an image editor. Why CC did not implement an Image Editor like that used for user profiles is beyond me.

I also find it difficult to add a space between images using the enter key, and I always have to minimize the screen to verify changes.

Edited 01/16/12 5:45 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.