ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Details List Request

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/29/08 12:54 AM Views: 1199 Replies: 1
Friday, August 29, 2008 at 12:54 AM

When you go into the survey detail is there a way to have it only list those classmates that actually have created a profile under "members who have not responded to survey"?

For example my survey right now lists 65 who have responded and 691 who have not. I want to be able to use this list to be able to then email those that have not to remind them to please fill out the RSVP/Reunion Questionnaire survey and it is really inconvenient to go through the 691 classmates on that list to see who actually is on the website.

I am also wanting to list the two lists publicly so that I can say see now class these are the ones who get the gold star and these are the ones who don't lol

Thank you for any assistance in this.

T

Friday, August 29, 2008 at 1:55 AM - Response #1

Right now as you've pointed out it lists all Classmates who have not taken the survey whether or not they have joined your site. People often use the "haven't responded" list to get in touch with those people whether or not they've joined the site. Many people use the survey maker as an additional tool for reunion planning. That's why we show everybody regardless of their member status.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.