ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Issues re: Payment

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/30/09 04:28 PM Views: 1227 Replies: 3
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:28 PM

On the "Reunion Summary" page there are classmates that look as though they've registered for the reunion, and paid (I'm assuming), but the fields are all showing up blank, (payment method is blank, all amounts are $0.00). I've contacted the classmates, to make sure they entered their credit card information, but haven't heard back yet. Is there something I need to be doing? We only gave them the option of paying by credit card.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:49 PM - Response #1

I had the same problem at first. You need to remind them to "add to cart" the tickets - and they should receive a confirmation email and so should the admin. I printed off directions that you are free to tweek and use yourself. Let me try to find it and I'll attach it here.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 4:54 PM - Response #2

I'll have to post it after dinner tonight as it is on my computer at home and cannot find it in the file vault. It's basically screen shots I took and used as a direction sheet and posted it on the site for all classmates to use. After posting that, we did not have any other problems with ticket purchases or cc payments. I'll be sure to send it to you or post it on here later tonight.

Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM - Response #3

It is possible to register for your reunion and not buy anything that you are selling, that's correct. Anyone who didn't purchase a necessary item can go back to your reunion page and purchase at any time.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.