ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate Welcome E-Mail

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/23/13 07:17 PM Views: 930 Replies: 6
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Can anyone share their welcome e-mail letter to the classmates with me? I am having major brain fog after days on end getting the site up and running, and now I'm blank :--((

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM - Response #1
Welcome Message.jpg

Tracey, Here's what we use. It's pretty basic, but it's what we have - and the referenced "Web Site Instructions" menu choice is much more detailed.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM - Response #2
Website Announcement.doc

Tracey,

Here is what I used to send out to classmates announcing our website and inviting them to join. Maybe it might shed some light in the fog (lol)!

Good Luck!

Steve

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM - Response #3

Very specific to us but ideas.
   Arlington MA High School
Class Of 1964

50th Reunion of AHS Class of '64!
We have a Reunion WebSite!
Please REGISTER ASAP on our Reunion Site [http://www.arlingtonma1964.org]
and SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday night, October 11, 2014 (COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND)
Place: Arlington Town Hall
Once on the website, click the Missing Classmates link, find your name, then click Join and fill in your information.
If you have already registered, please go to the 50th Reunion Page, and register for the reunion at the bottom.
Also, PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR MISSING CLASSMATES!
1.) If you know where any of the other Missing Classmates is, please share our web address with them: http://www.arlingtonma1964.org AND encourage them to REGISTER at the site.
2.) If you know the email address for any of the classmates listed on the Missing Classmates page, you can click on the Classmate's name to quickly send an email invitation to our site.
3.) If you do not know your Missing Classmate's email address but have other contact information for them and want us to contact them, please forward whatever contact information you may have to: Janet Elias Saulsberry
4.) If you know of any classmates on the Missing Classmate that have died, please forward the information you may have to: Janet Elias Saulsberry
Hopefully, all is well and you will be with us at the 50th Reunion!

http://www.arlingtonma1964.org/

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM - Response #4
WelcomeLetter.pdf

Hi Tracey,
We have two that may be of interest. The first is a blended "welcome" letter that includes some web site and profile page tips. In a follow-up post, I'll upload the other.
Bob

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM - Response #5
WebSiteBenefits.pdf

The second is more of a marketing tool with graphics and "web site benefits. It was developed in an attempt to reel in procrastinators prior to the 50-year reunion, but adapted now for any late comers.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM - Response #6

Thank you all so very much. I think the fog has cleared and I can now compose my e-mail with all of your help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.